Plastic track, also known as all-weather track and field sports track, is composed of polyurethane prepolymer, mixed polyether, waste tire rubber, EPDM rubber granules or PU particles, pigments, additives, and fillers. The plastic track has the characteristics of good flatness, high compressive strength, appropriate hardness and elasticity, and stable physical properties, which are conducive to athletes’ speed and technique, effectively improve sports performance and reduce the rate of fall injuries. The plastic track is composed of polyurethane rubber and other materials, with a certain degree of elasticity and color, a certain degree of anti-ultraviolet ability and aging resistance. It is an internationally recognized all-weather outdoor sports ground material.
Color: Special polyurethane particles, the surface color is soft, the granular surface layer prevents the reflection of the dazzling sunlight, beautiful and durable, and can be used in multiple colors.
Economy: It is convenient to maintain and save management cost.
Safety: It can prevent sports injuries caused by falls.
Adhesion: Special construction treatment, strong adhesion, can restrain the rise of moisture, no bubbles, peeling and other phenomena.
Flatness: Self-leveling materials are used for construction, and the surface is flat, which can meet the requirements of a particularly flat playing field.
Impact resistance: It has a strong elastic layer and a buffer layer, which can absorb strong impact and the surface will not be damaged.
Nail resistance: It will not be damaged by spikes or starting blocks even at the 100-meter starting point that is heavily stressed and used frequently.
Abrasion resistance: It will not recover its elasticity due to the heavy pressure of track and field equipment.
Abrasion resistance: The abrasion resistance is less than 2.5%, which can meet the long-term and high-frequency needs of schools at all levels.
Impact absorption: moderately absorb the impact of footsteps, reduce sports injuries, suitable for long-term training and competition.
- After the laying of the plastic track is completed, it must be used after 7-10 days of maintenance.
- The plastic runway is suitable for all-weather use under the condition of certain drainage equipment. The plastic track is used for sports exercises, competitions, students’ static and fitness exercises, and is not suitable for other purposes;
- Prevent the purification of harmful materials, keep them clean, prevent violent mechanical impact and friction, prohibit vehicles from running on the track, pile up heavy objects and sharp objects, etc. (except for standard running shoes). Special stationary shoes must be worn for sports, and the nail length should not exceed 7 mm, and jumping shoes should not exceed 11 mm. If the stationary shoe has long nails, it is not allowed to be used on the plastic track;
- Prevent temporary load;
- Prevent fireworks and isolate heat sources, prevent contact with organic solvents, chemicals, cigarette butts and other fires, purification materials, etc.
- It should be cleaned frequently by spraying with water. After cleaning, a large amount of residual water on the rubber surface can be removed with a dry cloth. Oil stains can be cleaned with 10% ammonia water or detergent or washing powder.