The webbing primer is researched and produced by Normante Co., Ltd. It is mainly used for the base silk printing of all webbing, etc.
White and transparent can be thick
- Appearance: milky white paste
- Composition: polyurethane, acrylic copolymer
- This product has been certified by SGS environmental protection standards for printed fabrics (without APEO, phthalate, and formaldehyde), and is an environmentally friendly glue
- Good transparency, strong adhesion, good elasticity, non-stick screen, quick-drying, good thickness, no pinholes
Three, matters needing attention
- It is recommended to use 100-120 mesh gauze to make the plate, generally after 2-3 times of printing, the top can be covered with ink;
- When printing high nylon chemical fiber tape, it is best to add 2-3% water-based bridging agent or over temperature of about 150 degrees
- Storage: It can be stored for 6 months in airtight at room temperature. The warehouse should be cool, dry and ventilated.
- The performance, usage, and dosage of the above products are for reference only. Different inks will have different interlayer adhesion. Please take a sample and test according to the actual situation before using it. Additive products should be sealed and stored after use.
Printing effect picture: